суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE UMEDISC

If the LiteOn options don't just work, the drive's firmware simply doesn't support their booktype command set. I've been reading all the pros and all the negative stuuf on the drive and it really doesn't happen to me. You don't need to type anything in if you're manually trying the booktype functions, that's not what it's for or how the program works. Buy a new drive from a computer supplies place. I really like this one Try cross flashing it to a real drive and see if it's any better. firmware umedisc

Uploader: Menris
Date Added: 12 May 2011
File Size: 11.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21808
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





firmware umedisc

What exactly am I supposed to enter in this box as I cannot find anywhere that simply tells you how to change the book type, what to enter in the settings. Buy a new drive from a computer supplies place. Edited September 30, by chucklepie.

Tried that, not manually entering anything simply gives me the firwmare invalid operation error on both drives. Try cross flashing it to a real drive and see if it's any better.

firmware umedisc

Posted October 1, Here are my details: I really like this one Even bether then my A In fact for both umeedisc drives the only entry that doesn't give an error umeddisc is when the 'RW' option is selected, but obviously that then fails on selecting to change the drive type due to it not being a RW disc I'm using.

So far the firmware is only avaliable at the japonese site but I'm pretty sure it will be released in Europe and America pretty soon.

I'm trying to burn a disc and set the book type to 'dvd-rom' as it's for my car's satnav I tried without doing this and the satnav refused to read it. Sign In Sign Up. Invalid field in CDB, no matter what I choose.

You don't need to type anything in if you're manually trying the booktype functions, that's not what it's for or how the program works. What I did was go to the Advanced section navigated to lite-on I have a hp pavilion and googling says it's a lite-on and entered what I saw on the first line: Someone could fixe this. Hello, I'm trying to burn a disc and set the book type to 'dvd-rom' as it's for my car's satnav I tried without doing this and the satnav refused to read it.

Pioneer BDR firmware update () | RedFox Forum

If the LiteOn options don't just work, the drive's firmware simply doesn't support their booktype command set. Posted September 28, edited. I never said that not entering anything would magically fix your issue, I said that what you're doing with typing stuff in has nothing to do with you manually trying the various book type functions.

Hope I don't get into trubble for this Must be my work. Posted September 29, Is there a list of drives that are known to simply 'work'? Return to DVD Writers.

Pioneer BDR-205 firmware 1.12 update (2011-06-16)

Important Information By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. EXE The list of supported media has also been updated: Posted September 29, edited.

Surely it can't be that hard to set the disc to be a 'dvd-rom'? Here's the full list of firmware updates: I've tried variations on the name such as remove 'RAID', removing 'hp', etc. Thanks for any help.

firmware umedisc

Also, after too much money spended on media I just decided to buy good media and save some money. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий